AcenTek established its college scholarship fund in 2000 for the purpose of awarding $1,000 scholarships to 20 high school
seniors in our serving areas who continue their education. Eligible participants are graduating seniors who have been
accepted to a college or university and have AcenTek phone service in Minnesota, Iowa and Michigan. Over the past 18
years AcenTek has awarded $325,000 to deserving young adults.
Congratulations to the 2017 recipients of AcenTek Scholarships!
- AMBER BRINCKS - South Winneshiek High School
- BROOKE HEROLD - Turkey Valley High School
- EVAN WHALEN - Lansing Kee High School
- SKYLER LUZUM - South Winneshiek High School
- ANGELA RATERINK - Holland Christian High School
- BROOKLYN GROENHEIDE - Hamilton High School
- MACI PODBILSKI - Brethren High School
- NATALIE RYCKMAN - Kalkaska High School
- SARAH KONING - Allendale High School
- ZACHARY TOMLINSON - Hamilton High School
- AARON MUNSON - Rushford/Peterson High School
- ALEXANDRA ROSENDAHL - La Crescent High School
- ALYSSA MEINERS - Caledonia High School
- AMANDA MARX - La Crescent High School
- ARIEL HEYER - Houston High School
- CALOB LIMBERG - La Crescent High School
- CASSIDY RUUD - Lanesboro High School
- HALLE BAUER - Rushford/Peterson High School
- LAYTON HOWERTON - Lanesboro High School
- LEAH RUEN - Lanesboro High School
If you are interested in applying for the AcenTek scholarship please click on the links below to access the AcenTek Scholarship
Application, Recommendation Form, and AcenTek Scholarship Guidelines. The completed application must be postmarked or
received at the AcenTek office in Houston, MN on or before March 1, 2018.
AcenTek Scholarship Application 2018*
AcenTek Recommendation Form 2018*
AcenTek Scholarship Guidelines
*These PDFs are “fillable forms” to complete online and print to mail with other required paperwork.