AcenTek established its college scholarship fund in 2000 for the purpose of awarding $1,000 scholarships to 20 high school seniors in our serving areas who continue their education. Eligible participants are graduating seniors who have been accepted to a college or university and have AcenTek phone service in Minnesota, Iowa and Michigan. Over the past 15 years AcenTek has awarded $265,000 to deserving young adults.
Congratulations to the 2016 recipients of AcenTek Scholarships!
Samuel Austin and Lindsay Dagen - Allendale High School
- Alex Welling - Buckley Community School
- Marissa Kruse - Caledonia High School
- Justin Cripps - Houston High School
- William Thayer - Jenison High School
- Tanner Duffy and Denika Kerska - La Crescent High School
- Rachel Eversole - Lanesboro High School
- Angelene Green - Mesick High School
- Rebecca Miller - N. Fayette High School
- Jenna Schutte - Postville High School
- Keean Benson, Caryn Wolter, and Bailey O’Hare - Rushford-Peterson High School
- Lisa Brown and Christopher Wilson - Traverse City Central High School
- Kayla Schaufenbuel - Turkey Valley High School
- Brock Berns - Waukon High School
- Lydia Bekius - Zeeland West High School
If you are interested in applying for the AcenTek scholarship please click on the links below to access the AcenTek Scholarship Application, Recommendation Form, and AcenTek Scholarship Guidelines. The completed application must be postmarked or received at the AcenTek office in Houston, MN on or before March 1, 2017.
AcenTek Scholarship Application 2017*
AcenTek Recommendation Form 2017*
AcenTek Scholarship Guidelines
*These PDFs are “fillable forms” to complete online and print to mail with other required paperwork.